Through our six-month program, you will gain first-hand experience with an industry leader in the refining and petrochemical industry.
While working on challenging projects, you will learn about our different business lines and gain practical skills that will be useful in your career. In addition to job-specific training, you will have a supervisor / mentor to provide support and feedback throughout the attachment. Most importantly, participation in the program opens the door to future full-time employment opportunities.
Other benefits include:
- Competitive internship/attachment allowance
- General medical consultation and medication coverage by company-approved panel of doctors
- Free shuttle bus service from Jurong East MRT station for interns based at our integrated manufacturing site on Jurong Island as well as Pioneer and Shipyard Road locations
What we look for:
- Students pursuing degrees in Engineering, Business and Accountancy
- Internship work-eligibility
- Strong academic achievements
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- Effective team-players
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical and conceptual aptitude
- Adaptability and willingness to learn
- Work ethic and integrity
Six-month industrial attachment application details:
- Available positions will be shared with eligible students by the respective universities
- For the January to June intake, apply between July and August the previous year.
- For the July to December intake, apply between February and March the same year.
- Cover letter/ Resume
- Latest university results
- Other certificates, testimonials and co-curricular activity (CCA) records
- NRIC/ passport/ student pass (whichever is applicable)
Click here to apply during the application periods.